Review of short pump apartments::Why Wont My Washing Machine Spin?
Review of short pump apartments::Why Wont My Washing Machine Spin?
V. They were up early after the newest and most recent part of the dream. This was the day of the appointment with the "Dream Merchant". After stopping for a good old fashioned vein clogging breakfast they arrived at the clinic. They parked the car and located office of Dr. Sanford Fischer. They sat in the outer office while the receptionist chatted on the phone with someone who most likely wasn't a client. In a short while they were led to a rear office. Not your regular doctor's office but more like a lawyer's office. Soon a man entered the room and offered his hand. "Mr. and Mrs. Reichart, I'm Dr. Fischer," the gentleman politely stated. "Glad to meet you," Bill responded. Dr. Fischer seemed to be a bit older than the Reicharts, perhaps 50 or so and maybe 160 pounds. After a short interview they went to another room that was a bit more casual. "Please sit down," the Dr. said and motioned to a comfortable looking overstuffed chair. The Dr. began to talk to Bill in a soft monotone voice as if to relax him. "Are you asleep?" "Yes," Bill replied. "Go back to your childhood, back," the Dr. said softly. "Yes, I'm there," Bill replied dreamily. "How old are you?" "Seven," said Bill. "I want to play with my brother and the other kids won't let me." The Dr. said, "Listen Bill, I want you to go farther back to before you were born. Do you understand?" "Yes." Silence, nothing seemed to be happening. The Dr. and Linda Reichart looked at one another in a questioning manner. "Bill, are you doing as I asked?" "No, I can't," Bill said with a bit of fear in his voice. "Alright, when I count to three I want you to wake up. One, two, three." Bill woke. "Well, what happened?" "It appears that you're not capable of reaching the deep trance state needed to achieve a past life regression. Less than 10% of those attempting it aren't," the Dr. told them. "What do we do now?" Linda asked. "Your husband seems sure that you're in the dreams as well. If that's true then we would reach the same general conclusion by putting you under. Would you like to try?" The Dr. asked her. Soon Linda traded seats with Bill and the Dr. started his monotone relaxation spheel again. Linda quickly went into a deep trance. "Back, back," the Dr. said softly. "Where are you now?" "I've just been born. I didn't want to yet but it was necessary," Linda flatly stated. "I want you to go back to the life you lived before this one. Can you do that for me?" The Dr. asked. "Yes" After a short while the Dr. asked, "where are you now?" "I'm in Maryland," answered Linda in a slightly deeper voice "Who are you and what are you doing?" Asked the Dr. "My name is Roland Myers and I just started a business with my friend Bernie Miles," answered Linda. "Who is Bernie Miles?" The Dr. asked. "He'll be my husband in my next life and was my lover in my past life. In this life we served in WWI together and are very good friends," Linda answered. "What year is it?" "1919" The Dr. asked, " can you go back farther to the incarnation before this?" "Yes. A lovely lass I see feeding the hens," Linda said in a thick antiquated Scottish accent that was almost impossible to understand. "Can you speak as Linda does now so we can understand better?" "Yes." Linda's voice was back. "Who and where are you?" Asked the Dr. "I'm Sean Douglass and I'm in Scotland." "What year is it?" "1801" "Ask her what her lover's name is?" Bill said to the Dr. "Lorna McClenen" After more verification of the past life that was all recorded, the Dr. brought Linda back with the traditional 1, 2, 3 and she woke. After their return from Dr. Fischer's office Linda had some paid time off from her job so she went with Bill doing runs for their business called Designated Drivers. They had a 15 passenger van and ran a route over a Tri-State area that would take people bar hopping without them having to drive. They were now on their way to pick up a guy that had his keys taken by the bar tender of one of their stops. As the drunk guy was climbing in the van he slurred, " hey driver, that's a busty little slut you've got with you. Is she available?" Linda kicked him in the ass as if to help him in and replied, "no, I'm not available, but my legs are pretty strong so watch or I'll kick you harder next time." They were nearly finished for the night. Their last passenger was a provocatively dressed mini-skirt clad woman sporting an ample amount of cleavage. As she leaped in the van her breasts almost leaped out of her sweater. "Hi, I'm Rainy, Rainy O'Meara," she said pleasantly. "I'm going to the apartments on Fernwood across from the Funeral Home." "You got it," Linda answered. Bill couldn't help but notice Rainy looking Linda up and down, but he had an important meeting with Gloria Michaels on his mind and soon forgot any sexual thoughts. VI. That night the dream returned. Arley had been watching the new lass Lorna for several weeks and had even made some advances toward her but was always rejected. Now Arley was waiting in an outbuilding knowing Lorna came this way every day. She soon came by. "Lorna, come here, I need to talk to you," Arley called from the shed. "What can I do for you this fine day foreman Farlander?" Lorna asked as she entered the building. "Here's what you can do," he said, closing the door and forcing his lips to hers. She escaped but he quickly grabbed her and slammed her hard into the wall. Brightness flashed and a veil of dizziness fell over her. He struck her hard and threw her to the floor. "Scream and I'll strike you harder," he slurred. He raped her there on the dirty floor as animal like grunts and snorts came from somewhere inside him. It seemed like an eternity but finally she opened her eyes and he was gone. She went to the pump for some water but felt like going to the stream with as much soap as she could carry and scrubbing the skin right off her body. She was numb. "You don't look too well," a voice said. "I don't feel too well," she replied and turned to see Sean Douglass. "Are you ill?" Sean asked. "Yes, I've not been well these past few days but I've still got to perk up to do my chores," she lied. "If you're not well you get back to your quarters and I'll take care of my uncle. What's your name so I can tell my uncle?" "Lorna McClenen," she answered. "Fine Lorna, now off you go," Lorne left keeping her rape a secret that she would take to her grave. Not even her closest friends were ever told. Sean thought Lorna was an extremely beautiful woman. He had seen her before but had never gotten the chance to talk to her. He had a meeting with Angelica, Arley's wife. He was to break off the relationship he had been having with Mrs. Farlander but all the while he couldn't keep Lorna off his mind. After the ugly meeting with Angelica Sean knew he would never see her again, at least intimately. Bill woke so fast that it even woke Linda. "It seems I was raped by the farm foreman and on the first day you spoke to me," Bill blurted out. "I never told anyone ever." After a little talking the Reicharts were again sound asleep. |
Image of short pump apartments
short pump apartments Image 1
short pump apartments Image 2
short pump apartments Image 3
short pump apartments Image 4
short pump apartments Image 5
Related blog with short pump apartments
Related Video with short pump apartments
short pump apartments Video 1
short pump apartments Video 2
short pump apartments Video 3
short pump apartments
Labels: Madison Apartments Short Pump VA, Marshall Springs Apartments Short Pump, Short Pump Town Center Apartments, Short Pump VA Townhomes, Short Pump Village Apartments, The Crossings Apartments Short Pump, Trails at Short Pump Apartments, Wilde Lake Apartments Short Pump



/680x346/10117-LIV2_680x346.jpg)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home